Living to 100 Symposium V
Jan. 8-10, 2014
Walt Disney World Swan Resort
Read monographs from past symposia.
View recent Living to 100 media and trade coverage.
Learn about research on Living to 100 and related topics.
View resources to learn more about this subject.
Send us your questions or comments.
- Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Center for Health Statistics
- Central Intelligence Agency-World Fact Book: Life Expectancy at Birth
- Demographic Research – Measuring the Compression of Mortality
- Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies
- International Journal of Epidemiology - Mortality Pattern and Life Expectancy of Seventh-Day Adventists in the Netherlands
- Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
- Methuselah Foundation
- Okinawa Centenarian Study
- Scientists’ Open Letter on Aging Research
- The Calorie Restriction Society
- The Human Mortality Database
- University of Cambridge News: Lifestyle Changes Increase Life Expectancy 14 Years
- U.S. Census Bureau International Database
- U.S. Census Bureau 2009 Statistical Abstract
- World Health Organization Statistical Information System: Mortality Data
- Yahoo Groups: World’s Oldest People